Staff Supervisor: Darell Campbell, Program Coordinator
Requirements: Aged 16-24. Detroit Resident (must be able to provide proof of residence).
Salary: Based on age; to be discussed
Scheduled Work Hours: Anytime during the time frame of 8:00am-4:00pm M-F. A max of 120 GDYT paid hours; additional training hours TBD from The Yunion.
Objective: To provide assistance and support for summer camp to ensure success. The position contributes to our mission to engage the community and provide quality prevention and youth development programming for participants.
- Set-Up/Breakdown of Main Hall and Classrooms (including clean up)
- Manage sign-in and sign out for participants
- Assist camp instructors as needed (copying, field trips, traffic control, instruction)
- Develop/maintain social media campaign on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram (Social Media Coordinator)
- Organize breakfast, lunches and snacks for participants (Dietary Coordinators)
- Act as a runner and escort between classes
- Assist with Recess
- Take camp pics & headshots (Photographer)
- Help supervise field trips
- Assist w/Latch-key payments (Admin)
- Assist with clerical (data entry, filing, answering phones, sending/receiving faxes, relaying messages, working w/stationery (flyers, memos, newsletter, etc)
- Take inventory
- Other duties as determined by Program Director
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com