Staff Supervisor: Darell Campbell, Program Coordinator
Requirements: Aged 15-24 (preferably 16 and up). Detroit Resident.
Salary: Based on age; to be discussed
Scheduled Work Hours: Anytime during the time frame of 8:00 am-4:00 pm M-F.
A max of 120 GDYT paid hours; additional training hours TBD from The Yunion.
Objective: To provide assistance and support for summer camp to ensure success. The position contributes to our mission to engage the community and provide quality prevention and youth development programming for participants.
Responsibilities/Duties may include (*Specialty roles):
- Set-Up/Breakdown of Main Hall and Classrooms (including clean up)
- Manage sign-in and sign out for participants
- Assist camp instructors as needed (copying, field trips, traffic control, instruction)
- Develop/maintain social media campaign on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram (Social Media Coordinator)*
- Graphics design and imaging*
- Organize breakfast, lunches and snacks for participants (Dietary Coordinators)*
- Act as a runner and escort between classes
- Assist with Recess
- Take camp pics & headshots (Photographer)*
- Help supervise field trips
- Assist w/Latch-key payments (Admin)
- Assist with clerical and administrative duties (data entry, filing, answering phones, sending/receiving faxes, relaying messages, working w/stationery (flyers, memos, newsletter, etc)*
- Take inventory
- Other duties as determined by Program Director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org