Executive Assistant (Full Time)
Executive Assistant (Full Time)
- Classification: Non-Exempt
- Reports to: Executive Leadership Team
This position provides administrative support to the CEO, Executive Director, and Director of Operations. In addition to assisting with the direct needs of scheduling and administrative duties, additional responsibilities will include coordination of meetings and conferences, assisting with reports, ordering and maintaining supplies, and working on special projects. The Executive Assistant will sometimes manage sensitive and highly confidential information.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support including creating documents, mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying.
- Craft and distribute communications to external stakeholders on behalf of the Executive Director and Director of Operations, and President.
- Coordinate and manage meeting schedules for senior leadership, internal staff, and community partners/stakeholders.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conference, and department activities.
- Assists with managing media content and correspondence for the Yunion.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of data and resources.
- Perform word processing and data entry.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and presentations.
- Assists with completion and submission of contract reports
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving administrative problems or issues.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Maintain office and programmatic supplies.
- Field telephone calls.
- Assist in the coordination of professional staff development/training sessions.
- Develop and distribute leadership team meeting agendas.
- Distribute resources and announcements to internal staff and community partners.
- Schedule monthly partnership meetings with external partners/stakeholders.
- Assist the HR specialist with new staff onboarding tasks.
- Assume clerical duties such as answering phone calls and responding to email.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business Mgt.
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Highly professional.
- Works well with people from different levels in the organization.
- Technical Capacity
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication and Proficiency
- Presentation Skills
This position is not responsible for the supervision of others.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets, and fax
This is a primarily sedentary role; however, there will be lifting of files, the opening of filing cabinets, and frequent bending or standing.
Expected Hours of Work
Standard working hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with a one-hour unpaid lunch hour. Schedule may vary based on company needs and some late evenings and weekend hours are required.
No overnight travel is expected for this position.
The Yunion provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Yunion complies with applicable state and local laws.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letters to:
Kimberly Benjamin, HR Director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org