Staff Supervisor: Darell Campbell, Program Coordinator
Requirements: Age 15
Detroit Residency must be confirmed
Student must be a previous camper of Keys 2 Life performing arts camp and have aged out at the age of 15.
Scheduled Work Hours: Hours vary during the time frame of 8:00am-4:00pm M-F. A max of 120 GDYT paid hours; additional training hours TBD from The Yunion.
Objective: To promote the camp culture and camp experience during camp hours. In addition, to provide aid and support for summer camp to ensure success. The position contributes to our mission to engage the community and provide quality prevention and youth development programming for participants.
- Set-Up/Breakdown of Main Hall and Classrooms (including clean up)
- Participate as leader in camp activities
- Display exemplary behavior in class tracks.
- Assist camp instructors as needed (copying, field trips, traffic control, instruction)
- Act as a runner and escort between classes
- Assist with Recess
- Other duties as determined by Program Director
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com