Operations Coordinator (Full-Time)
Operations Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Classification: Non-Exempt
- Reports to: Director of Operations
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Operations Coordinator will assist with the management of the non-profit organization’s daily business activities and providing direct support to the Director of Operations. The Operations Coordinator’s role will include working closely with the organization’s leadership team by assisting with the creation of and adherence to systems and processes that ensure compliance, productive work outputs, and effective high quality programming.
The selected candidate will be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and will exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills to ensure the smooth daily operation of The Yunion’s administrative office.
- Create processes and systems
- Perform checks and balances for the Workforce Development and Juvenile JusticeProgram
- A great leader that adjusts quickly to change and transition
- Provision of support tasks for the organization’s Director of Operations
- Set up systems, policies, and procedures
- Perform heavy compliance monitoring of the workforce development and juvenile justice programs
- Abide by company and grant rules and regulations
- Ensure Yunion filing systems and paperwork are in compliance with program standards.
- Represent the organization to internal and external customers and potential partners
- Conduct weekly reviews of the organization’s diversion and workforce development program performance metrics
- Required Education and Experience
- 5 years of experience in administration, compliance, or quality assurance
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of human services and/or administration.
This job description provides a comprehensive listing of activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at times with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience
Master’s Degree in a related field of human services and/or administration
- Communication and Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Strong compliance and quality assurance
This position allows the flexibility to work remotely as well as in The Yunion’s professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Expected Hours of Work
Standard working hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The position’s schedule may vary based on company needs, and some late evenings and weekend hours are required.
Travel may be required, and will include overnight stays for required federally-funded conferences.
The Yunion provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Yunion complies with applicable state and local laws.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letters to:
Kimberly Benjamin, HR Director
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com