Staff Supervisor: Darell Campbell, Camp Director
Requirements: Aged 16-24 Detroit Resident.
Salary: Based on age; to be discussed
Scheduled Work Hours: Anytime during the time frame of 8:00am-4:00pm M-F. A max of 120 GDYT paid hours; additional training hours TBD from The Yunion.
Objective: To provide assistance and support for summer camp to ensure success. The position contributes to our mission to engage the community and provide quality prevention and youth development programming for participants.
- Capture photographs of special camp events
- Take camp pics & headshots (Photographer)
- Assist camp instructors as needed (copying, field trips, traffic control, instruction)
- Develop/maintain social media campaign on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram (Social Media Coordinator)
- Maintain a digital portfolio
- Use different techniques to enhance photographs
- Use photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs
- Other duties as determined by Program Director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org